Tuesday, April 14, 2009

MODEL CALL for Tots In TUTUS... Fairy Wonderful tutus

Exculsive Model Call: Tots in Tutus!



ReflectionsbyCindy is looking for little girls in the following age categories:
- 12-18 months for cake smash/birthday theme sessions
- 3-4 year olds for outdoor garden sessions
- 5-6 year olds for outdoor urban sessions

If you have a daughter who is outgoing, has a strong sense of fashion and likes to dress up, this is a wonderful opportunity for you! This is what you get:
- mini session with clothing and accessories provided by Fairy Wonderful (you may bring some of yours too)
- 1 5x7 professional print and 1 watermarked image for web use (to post on blogs, FB etc) of same pose
- an additional 25% off any other prints and products from Reflections by Cindy

If your little girl has a very best friend, you may even schedule a session together!

E-mail for more details at cindy@reflectionsbycindy.com.

[This is a limited time offer, on a first-come, first-serve basis. Other restrictions apply]

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I would love to do this!! Unfortunately, I live in SoCal, and I noticed on her site that she is located in Utah. :( That takes me and my cute 3 year old out of the running. If she comes this way at all though, I'd totally be in!

Jenny said...

Hi. I'm just here visiting your site, and I have to say, I like it a lot. You have some great stuff to check out. So, I invite you to come check out my site. I would love to have you over. :D

 

Blog Design By Lindsey Joy Design © All Rights Reserved.